I am very happy to let everyone know that the preliminary program and registration
for the 2015 ALHFAM Annual Meeting in Williamsburg is now available via the ALHFAM
Please note the following:
1. The program is subject to change in terms of when specific sessions take place. We are still making adjustments to the schedule. We will not have more detailed descriptions of
the sessions for several weeks as we need to contact presenters to make sure that their descriptions are still current.
2. Daily registration is available at $150/day. There are some restrictions connected with daily registration, so be sure to read the information carefully.
3. We will have the full-day workshop with the Virginia Association of Museums that is described in the program, but registration will be made separate from conference registration. This is due to technical issues, and once that function is set up, I will let everyone know.
4. Once you have finished registering and have completed the process, you cannot go back into the website and make changes. You must call William and Mary Conference Services to make any changes or adjustments.
5. If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to the conference e-mail address, which I check daily. It is firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. You must be an ALHFAM member to register at the member rate. If you are not a member, go to http://www.alhfam.org/?cat_id=99&nav_tree=99 and become a member now!
We look forward to seeing you in June!
2015 ALHFAM Annual Meeting and Conference
ALHFAM – 2015 Colonial Willamsburg